Confident Representation In Personal Injury And Insurance Claim Cases
Contact Me: 713-333-5533
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury Law
- Commercial Litigation
Matthew Zarghouni (“Matthew Zar”) is the founder of Zar Law. He practices personal injury, insurance litigation, and commercial litigation. Matthew has fought for the rights of over a thousand clients in both personal injury and insurance coverage disputes. Matthew has served in lead counsel in many lawsuits throughout the United States, including jury trials. Matthew also routinely represents commercial litigation and appeals. Matthew is also admitted to practice in Texas State and Federal Courts and U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
Before starting Zar Law, Matthew worked at a prominent law firm as business torts and intellectual property litigator, a position that gave him extensive experience in federal courts. Matthew is a regular participant in multidistrict litigation and is experienced in mass tort litigation.
Matthew received his Juris Doctor from the Arizona Summit School of Law. Before attending law school, Matthew earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas at Dallas.
In 2020, Houstonia Magazine recognized Matthew as a top insurance litigator. Matthew was also selected as a member of the board of directors of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
Matthew takes pride in protecting the best interests of his clients and fights relentlessly to ensure a just outcome for those he represents.
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- University of Texas, Dallas
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- University of Texas, Dallas, Texas
- Major: Business Administration
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association, Member, Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Present
Current Employment Position